SDJ Day 19: Unlimited Abundance
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 19, You're Encouraged To Tune Into Unlimited Abundance.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 25 to 30 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- For this journaling session, you're going to be answering the question ~ "what would you do if you had an unlimited amount of income and unlimited resources?" What would you bring to life? Who would you work with? Who would you love to befriend or mingle with? If money and resources were no problem for you, what would you change in the world ~ if anything?
- Be sure to write down what YOU want for your life. Your vision is going to look different from everyone else's vision. You may just want to relax all day or visit a couple of places or just make sure your family is well taken care of. That's fine. It's your vision.
- These will be your grand visions so don't filter your responses. Your grandest visions want to be expressed. They want you to know that anything is possible and if you will just open the door, you can start moving in the direction of making those things come to life for you.
- This is one way (open up to your grandest visions and unlimited abundance without fear and without judgement). It's the fear, judgement, and the idea that it's not possible for you, that slows things down. Now is the time to start believing that things can shift in your favor and in bigger ways.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you want to add a different dimension to this journaling session, create a vision board of your grandest visions.
- Cut out images that represent the feelings states that you would like to be in and unlimited abundance.
- Find quotes that embody how you would like to live.
- Write powerful "I AM" statements on the vision board. Really have fun with it.
- Be sure to look at the vision board everyday and create an action plan to help you start bringing some of those aspects of your "ideal vision" to life.
This alchemy session will require another 15 minutes of your time. You're going to be visualizing you being fulfilled and having all of the abundance you desire.
Sit in that vision for a while and take note of how you're acting in the vision. Take note of what you're doing in the vision. Take note of how you feel in the vision. Take note of who you're with in the vision.
When you're done visualizing the scene of your "ideal and unlimited abundance", start to act out that vision in real life.
Walk, talk, and speak as if you are already dwelling in that abundant place.
Read the article "Walk As If It's Already Done" for a little more guidance.
Embodying the feeling is what helps you move towards that vision. It's as if the way to bringing it to life is to energetically align with it first, and then it shows itself to you (physically).
Give it a try.
The alchemy practice for this session is to embody the energy of unlimited abundance.
Walk as if, speak as if, act as if, and make it easy for your grandest visions to come to life.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 19 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help releasing blocks, embracing your path, or clearing space to allow the new, a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.