Self-Discovery Journaling Day 18: Your Resilience
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 18, You're Encouraged To Tune Into Your Resilience.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 20 to 25 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- For this journaling session, it's going to be short and sweet. Close your eyes and visualize a time that your resilience paid off.
- There is something that you made it through ~ that seemed impossible to do. There is something that you were a little afraid to do at first, but you held on (in faith), and it came to fruition. Tune into one of those times and write about it.
- Write the whole scene out. What did you feel? What made you keep going? How can you use that scenario as you move forward through your life?
- That's the purpose of this journaling session ~ to have you relive a scene that you're proud of and to encourage you to take that energy with you as you journey through life. You can mine your life for many golden nuggets just like that.
- Take this energy with you as you move through life, and you'll see that there is nothing that you cannot accomplish. As a matter of fact, the fact that you've already proven it to yourself, makes future phases that much easier.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you want to add a different dimension to this journaling session, draw a picture of yourself and one of your victories.
- Add beautiful thoughts around the picture, powerful I AM statements, and words to help you remember just how resilient you are.
- You'll be able to take that energy into any new phase in your life. Hang the picture somewhere that you can see it or keep it in a journal where you have easy access to it. It will help you navigate through the uncertain times.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 18 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help releasing blocks, embracing your path, or moving in the direction of your highest good, a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.