Self-Discovery Journaling Day 17: A Love Letter To Yourself
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 17, You're Encouraged To Write A Love Letter To Yourself.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 20 to 25 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- For this journaling session, you're encouraged to write a love letter to yourself. How often do you actually take the time to admire who you are and what you've come through? Now's the time to do it.
- So just start. Think of a time that you held on, or helped someone, or made it through the unimaginable. Let those times be the inspiration for the love letter that you write to yourself.
- What do you admire about yourself and your spirit?
- What would you like to encourage yourself to become, to be, or to do? Write it all down.
- You can even get into the process of writing this love letter to yourself at the beginning or end of each month or even each week. Show yourself the love, appreciation, and support that you deserve.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you want to add a different dimension to this journaling session, go out and buy yourself a beautiful thank you card. How awesome is that? You probably already do it for other people (on different occasions). This time, you'll be doing it for yourself.
- Buy the card and then fill it with words of appreciation for yourself and for who you are.
- You can display the card on your desk, in a display case, or hang it on your wall to remind yourself of how beautiful you really are.
Alchemy is all about transforming things from one substance into another.
How about, instead of just writing down all the things you love about yourself in the love letter, how about you bring it to life?
Show yourself a beautiful time. You can get a massage, or create a spa-day at home, or take yourself out for a beautiful dinner, or visit a museum (whatever you'd like to do). Just pamper yourself for a day. That takes it from just being words of appreciation to actually showing yourself the love you deserve (physically).
Well There You Have It ~ Day 17 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help releasing blocks, embracing your path, or learning new ways to show yourself unconditional love, a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.