Self-Discovery Journaling Day 20: What's Most Important
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 20, You're Encouraged To Tune Into What's Most Important.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 25 to 30 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- For this journaling prompt, you'll be tuning into what's most important in each of the following areas of your life: emotionally, spiritually, mentally, physically. What's most important to getting your emotional needs met? What's most important for you to be able to connect on a spiritual level? What stimulation is most important for your mental well-being? What physical exercises are most important and stimulating to you?
- Sit down and think about each area of your life and begin to write. What activities aid each area? What can you do to feel fulfilled emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically? How can you honor each of these areas?
- Write it all down and then do your best to follow your own guidance. You know how you want to feel in each area and you know what you want to do for each area ~ now just go out there and do it.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you want to add a different dimension to this journaling session, go ahead and create a collage for each area of your life.
- One small collage for your emotional well-being, one for your spiritual well-being, one for your mental well-being, and one for your physical well-being.
- This will help you remember what's most important for each area and will encourage you to fulfill those needs.
The alchemy practice for this session is for you to take action and to give yourself what you need mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
Make your well-being a priority and take care of what's most important to you.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 20 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help releasing blocks, embracing your path, or clearing space to allow the new, a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.