Self-Discovery Journaling Day 4: Mind, Body, & Spirit Alignment
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 4, You're Encouraged To Tune Into Your Mind, Body, & Spirit.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 25 - 30 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- You'll need 3 pages of your journal or notebook for this session. On the top of the first page write the word MIND. On the top of the second page write the word BODY. On the top of the third page write the word SPIRIT.
- On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the best), how do you feel in each category? For your mind, are your thoughts clear & positive or is there some frustration and confusion? For your body, do you feel free & light or heavy and weighed down? For your spirit, do you feel connected & centered or disconnected and scattered? Write your rating next to each category at the top of your journal page (ex. MIND ~ 7, BODY ~ 5, SPIRIT ~ 9).
- Tune into your mind and then go to your MIND page and journal about how it feels in your mind. Be descriptive. Don't hold back. Just let the words flow. I can't tell you what to write. You just have to tune in and write down what's showing up for you when you think about your mindscape. Do the same thing on the BODY page and the SPIRIT page.
- After you're done journaling about each area, tune into yourself to see if you are satisfied with the rating of each section. If not, what level would you like to be at instead? For example, if you wrote BODY ~ 5 and you're not satisfied there, what level would you be satisfied at (an 8 or 9). Write that number at the top of the page and put a star next to it.
- That new number is what you're aiming for. If you are satisfied where you are ~ that's great. Thank you for tuning in, keep doing what you're doing, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- If you're not satisfied with the number and you would like to feel more fulfilled in an area, try the alchemy practice below.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you would like to add another dimension to your journaling session, try this... For the MIND, BODY, and SPIRIT pages you can also draw out a picture of your mind, a picture of your body, and a picture of your spirit.
- Add some words to each drawing to describe how you feel. Add some thoughts to the drawing to describe what thoughts are fueling the feelings that you have inside. Add color to the drawing with markers, paints, crayons, or colored pencils. It's really up to you.
- Use the colors to highlight the moods of each category. You really have the chance to bring this to life visually ~ if you'd like.
So you tuned into your mind, body, & spirit, and discovered that you would like to feel a little different in one or all of the sections.
You've tuned into the new level that you would like to reach in each category. That's great! For each category that you weren't satisfied in, I want you to write down 3 action steps that you can take to feel more fulfilled.
Take your time with this. What does your intuition suggest would help you feel better in each area?
Listen to your intuition's suggestions and commit to taking those 3 steps.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 4 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help to release blocks, embrace your path, or to work through any of the issues that you discovered during this self-discovery journaling session, a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.