Self-Discovery Journaling Day 2: Notes From Your Higher-Self
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 2, You're Encouraged To Tune Into Your Higher-Self.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 20 to 25 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- Take a few moments to relax before you start journaling. There is a part of you that is always relaxed, that knows what you need, and is willing to give you Soulutions (spelled that way purposely) to your deepest issues. That part of you is your Higher-Self.
- When you feel relaxed begin to journal from that space. You may even want to put on some soft music during this session. If you're inspired to do so ~ go for it!
- Don't filter what your Higher-Self has to say. It may direct you to an issue you are facing and offer you some solutions. It may want to write a poem to express how it feels. It may offer you some kind words to get you through something you are going through or it may simply want to know how you are doing & feeling? Just let it flow.
- The most important part of this journaling session is to trust what you receive. Your Higher-Self knows you intimately and only focuses on the positive things about you. That inner part of you is always there and it's your soul's joy to be able to connect with you ~ anytime it can. Celebrate the fact that you have a wise inner guide there for you at all times.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you want to add a different dimension to this journaling session, make a drawing of your Higher-Self.
- It doesn't have to be perfect and you don't have to be an artist.
- Just draw what you're inspired to draw.
- If you want to draw a spirit animal to represent the spirit of your Higher-Self ~ go right ahead. If you want to draw a flower or another object to represent the spirit of your Higher-Self ~ go right ahead. If you want to draw yourself and adorn that drawing with colors and sparkles or whatever ~ you have permission to do so.
- Let your imagination run wild and don't filter what you receive. Let the image empower you & encourage you to tune into that space whenever you need to.
If you have any trouble writing from your Higher-Self or drawing a picture of your Higher-Self try this.
Write about someone you admire.
Talk about all the great things that you love about them. Write out a list of the characteristics that they have that you love. Once you're done writing down all of the things that you love about them. Put the words I AM in front of each characteristic on the list.
The truth is... the beauty that you recognize in someone else, is the same beauty that you have inside.
Once you realize that you possess those qualities, ask yourself what the part of you (with those qualities) has to say to you?
Allow the words to flow and if you get inspired to draw a picture of that self ~ do it.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 2 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help releasing blocks, embracing your path, or to connecting to your Higher-Self more consistently, a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.