SDJ Day 1: The Seat Of Your Intuition
Welcome to 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 1, you're encouraged to tune into the Seat Of Your Intuition (your stomach space).
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 20 to 25 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- Take a few moments to tune into your stomach area. Feel what's there (emotionally and physically) for you.
- Are you neglecting your intuition? Is it blossoming? How does this space feel to you? What issue comes up for you when you tune into that space? Do you feel joy in that space? Do you feel wounded there? Is there an issue that you need to be tuning into?
- After you feel what's in that space for you, start journaling about it. Just let it flow freely. Whatever issue is there for you, let it come to the surface. Write it all down.
- Try to write for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Really take the time to feel into that space and write down what's there for you. Remember, don't judge what reveals itself to you.
- When you're done journaling, read it back to yourself slowly, listen to what's being said, and give yourself a round of applause for taking the time to tune in. You can even place your hand on your heart and say, "I hear you."
- After that, do an evaluation of what you wrote down. Are you happy with the results or is there some fine tuning that needs to be done? If you're happy with what's coming up for you ~ that's great! Keep up the good work. If there's some work that needs to be done or an issue that needs to be addressed, check out the Alchemy practice below.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you want to add a different dimension to this journaling session, go ahead and draw what you see & feel coming from the seat of your intuition. Just let it flow.
- It doesn't need to be perfect and you don't have to be an artist. You can use whatever materials you have. You can draw it, or paint it, or make a collage of images that resemble how this space feels to you.
- You don't have to share this with anyone (unless you want to). It's just for you to get to know yourself more deeply.
So you tuned into the seat of your intuition and some issues came up for you that need to be addressed...
This is the part where you can decide how you want to feel instead and write a script for the new story that you would like to experience. That's the great thing about tuning in ~ we get to acknowledge what's inside and take some steps to change it.
So tune in to how you would like to feel in this area instead. What images come up for you? What creative impulses spring up? What solutions or action steps spring up? What new feelings would you like to explore? If you're neglecting your intuition, what steps can you take to start trusting yourself a little more? Write it all down.
You can re-draw or re-paint your picture over including solutions or how you would like to feel instead.
Trust what reveals itself to you during this process.
All of the answers that you need are inside of you.
You just have to trust what you receive and act on that inspiration.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 1 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help to release blocks, embrace your path, or to work through any of the issues that you discovered during this self-discovery journaling session, a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.