Self-Discovery Journaling Day 12: Your Inner Sanctum
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 12, You're Encouraged To Tune Into Your Inner Sanctum.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 25 to 30 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- Take a few minutes to create an entrance to your inner sanctum. Imagine that you walk up to a door (a door that leads to a secret garden). What does it look like? What's surrounding it? Once you have all the details, I want you to visualize going inside of there.
- What do you see inside of your secret garden? Let the scene unfold.
- This secret garden is the place where you can go (mentally) to recharge, daydream, get new ideas, speak with your guides, and so much more.
- Start to journal about that inner space. Who's there for you? What do you see? What temples are there and what are they for? Where do you go (within this inner sanctum) to get new ideas? What guides are there for you to speak to and get insight about the things that are most important to you?
- Journal about it all. What do you see, smell, taste, and feel? This is your space of peace within. So, let the scene unfold and write it out.
- You can go back to this place daily and journal about each new discovery.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you want to add a different dimension to this journaling session, you can draw a picture of your inner sanctum or paint a painting. It's really up to you. Go ahead and bring your inner sanctum to life visually.
- You can also write a poem about your inner sanctum or a story about what you experience there. Let your imagination run wild.
- There's no limit to what you can create when you visit this space ~ so create whatever you're inspired to create.
Alchemy is all about changing things from one form to another.
In this case, you'll be taking any inspirational ideas that you find in your inner sanctum and bringing them to life.
Once you are done journaling about your inner sanctum, read all of it back to yourself and see if it sparks any new ideas. Did you get insight on a different direction to take, or a project to start, or a piece of art to create (if you're an artist)?
If so, go and do it!
The guidance is coming from your place of peace within, and it will usually be something that excites you. Go ahead and put into motion any insight that you get from that space.
Bring those ideas to life.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 12 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help releasing blocks, embracing your path, or aligning with your inner place of peace, a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.