Self-Discovery Journaling Day 11: Your Goddess Self
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For Day 11, You're Encouraged To Tune Into Your Goddess Self.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 25 to 30 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
- First, sit comfortably in your writing room or spot, close your eyes, and imagine the best possible version of yourself. Take the time to envision the superpowers that you were born with, what causes you came to add to, and what the Goddess version of yourself looks and feels like.
- Once you have a picture of what that version of yourself is like, start to journal about it.
- Who are you in that power? How do you feel? What causes have you come to earth to add to? What kind of healing powers do you have? What fuels you? What breaks your heart (even Goddesses and Gods have feelings). How would you change the world, in your own unique way?
- Write it all out. Tune into that version of yourself because she does exist, and there are solutions and energy that she's trying to bring to life. So listen to what your powerful Inner Goddess has to say.
- Once you're done journaling about your Goddess Self, try the alchemy practice below. There's some guidance to help you ground the energy of your Inner Goddess.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- If you want to add a different dimension to this journaling session, create a piece of art to represent your Inner Goddess. This piece of art can be anything that helps remind you of your inner strength, healing powers, and inner beauty.
- You can create a vision board, a piece of jewelry (if you're a jewelry designer or would like to express it in that way), a drawing or painting, a manifesto for your inner goddess, create & photograph a flower mandala to represent your Inner Goddess, and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
- Use your imagination and creativity to bring this Goddess art to life.
Alchemy is all about changing things from one form to another form.
For this alchemy session (if you're inspired), we're going to ground your Inner Goddess. We're going to transform those thoughts of your Inner Goddess into something you can actually bring to life.
You have all the qualities of your Inner Goddess written down. Now it's time to start to put together an action plan for grounding those qualities.
Check back with your journaling to see what your healing powers are.
How can you bring the essence of those healing powers to life? For example, if you came to heal people's pain, you can write down, I am going to give genuine love-filled hugs, I will make people laugh, I will remain non-judgement & hold a space for them to heal. Or, you can ground the energy in another way.
For example, by opening up a private healing practice (massage, acupuncture, chiropractor, yoga studio, meditation studio, etc). You can even heal through art, writing, poetry, and so much more. You'll get the ideas for what ways work best for you.
Use your creativity to decide how you want to ground your skills, message, & healing powers.
You can do the same thing when it comes to how you look and feel. What kind of clothes does your Goddess self wear? What makes you feel your best? Once you figure that out, align your wardrobe with that. Go pick out the clothing, jewelry, and adornments that make you feel like your Goddess Self.
Take your time with grounding your Goddess energy.
Listen to what she has to say and then go out and actually put it into practice (little by little). The world needs that radiating, beautiful, positively energetic version of you.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 11 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help releasing blocks, embracing your path, or aligning with your Goddess Self (more consistently), a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.