Self-Discovery Journaling Day 10: Your Personal Alignment Symbols
Welcome To 21 Days Of Self-Discovery Journaling
These self-discovery journaling sessions are an invitation for you to get to know yourself better, for you to tune into what your heart, body, & mind have to say, and for you to connect with your soul. Here are a few guidelines for you to follow as you commit to each session.
- Try not to judge what you receive
- Write freely & set your inhibitions aside
- Be honest with yourself
- Listen to your inner world and honor what it has to say
- Have fun with these journaling sessions
- Try the alchemy practice at the end of each session (it will help you realign your energy & direct your focus)
For SDJ Day 10, You're Encouraged To Tune Into Your Personal Alignment Symbols.
What You'll Need
- A Journal or Notebook
- A Pen
- 20 to 25 Minutes Of Free Time
- A Quiet Place To Journal
We all have them. You know those signs and symbols that uplift your spirits. They're the things that make you realize that you're being watched over, guided, and helped. They could be songs that warm your heart, or animals that you feel connected to, or just a sign that a loved one is reaching out to you, from the other side. They do exist, and for SDJ Day 10, you're encouraged to tune into Your Personal Alignment Symbols. Have fun!
- Take a few moments to tune into the signs that excite your spirit.
- What animals do you connect to? What symbols do you love to see? What clues do you notice, that make you believe you're on the right track? Write them all down.
- Those are your personal alignment symbols. They are the signs that show up when you're in the flow. They are the signs that show up when you feel fulfilled. Tune in & write them all down.
- Your personal alignment symbols can also include songs that you hear. What songs make you feel the most alive and help you keep going? Write them down as symbols of alignment. Whenever you hear them, that means that Life is aware of you, and is offering you some inspiration.
- Are there certain colors that you connect to or numbers? For example: 12:34 is my favorite time in all of creation. When I glance up at the clock and that time is showing, I know that I'm in alignment. I know that I received the impulse to look at the clock at that specific time (just because it brings me joy).
- Be sure to keep the symbols personal. It's the things that YOU connect with. Your personal alignment symbols are not going to look exactly the same as anyone else's. For example, alot of people connect to feathers (that's a sign of alignment for alot of people), but for me, I connect more to butterflies, hummingbirds, rainbows, blue jays, fireworks, etc. Those are symbols that mean something (specifically) to me. So gather only the things that YOU connect to on a deep level.
- Keep the list somewhere close so you can be reminded that you are seen, heard, watched over, and on the right path.
Take Your Journaling A Step Further
- In addition to the clues that are already there for you to show that you're in alignment, you can also create specific symbols.
- You can say to Life, I would like to see red robins whenever I'm on the right path or I would like to hear "this quote" whenever I need a little inspiration.
- You can get specific and personal with Life. It loves to co-create with you. Whatever it can do to make you feel worthy and inspired - it will do it. So have a little fun with creating more symbols that you would like to see. Symbols that prove to you that Life is aware of you, hears you, and cares about you. Write them down and let the Universe know that these are the symbols that you would like to see also.
- Play around with it. Your inner being will guide you to the symbols - just have fun with it and watch what unfolds.
If you're having trouble finding your own personal alignment symbols or you're a little skeptical of all of this, try this little experiment. Choose a symbol that is beautiful to you. It can be a color, an animal, or another symbol, and ask Life to show you (through that symbol) that it's aware of you.
Write down the following statement (or something close to it):
Life, I choose (this symbol) to represent my alignment. I choose (this symbol) to represent when I'm on the right track. Show this to me to let me know that you're aware of me and that I am seen, heard, and watched over.
Write it down, take it with you, and watch what unfolds.
It's alot of fun. Don't think too much about how or what will unfold. Just write it down and let Life surprise you with its presence.
Well There You Have It ~ Day 10 Of Self-Discovery Journaling
If you need help releasing blocks, embracing your path, or aligning with your Soul's essence (more consistently), a Soul Session may be right for you.
You'll get to work directly with me and my spirit guides to move through your blocks, embrace your path, and move in the direction of your highest good.
You'll get in-depth feedback from my spirit guides, key steps to help you move forward on your journey, and a 10 minute personalized guided meditation (created based on your unique situation). If that sounds like something you're interested in follow me to view the Soul Session details.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
P.S. I would love to hear from you. If you received any "aha" moments or revelations during your journaling session feel free to email me and tell me all about it. I love when people tune in and discover more than they expected.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.