Wellness Guide For Mar 6th - Mar 12th
Welcome To Your Weekly Wellness Guide.
Each week I'll be offering you 3 words to let guide you for the week, an instant inspiration quote (picked just for you), and a channeled message from my spirit guides Ray. The Wellness Guide is a tool that will help you keep your energy pointed in the right direction. For this week's Wellness Guide you're encouraged to let the energies of Presence, Kindness, and Forgiveness guide you. Enjoy your week!
Here's Your Wellness Guide For March 6th To March 12th
3 Words To Let Guide You For The Week
- For this week, you're encouraged to practice presence. Presence is just noticing what's in the moment and appreciating it for what it is. Even if something negative comes up, you have a new opportunity to respond differently to it.
- That's what being in the present moment is all about. It's about noticing the beauty that's around you right now, it's about bringing your true nature to each situation, it's about responding differently to situations than you did in the past. You have the ability to bring your attention to anything that's happening and work your magic to reach a favorable outcome. Use it!
- Be kind this week. That's not to say that you aren't already kind, but really go out of your way to do a little extra this week. If you see someone in need, offer a helping hand. If you notice someone hinting at something they would like and you can provide it, do it. If you get an impulse to do something nice for someone, don't hold back.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. -Aesop (Tweet This)
- Don't ever underestimate what a little act of kindness can do for someone. You may think it's nothing, but to the other person ~ it may be the world.
- Is there a situation that you haven't been able to let go of? Is there something that has been on your mind that you've done wrong or that someone has done to you, that you haven't been able to let go of? If so, now's the time to forgive yourself and all parties involved. Holding on to the past just blocks the new from entering your life.
- You can have a new experience and you can let go of the guilt if it's something that you did. Life is fluid. Life can and will show you something different or better, but you have to let the past go ~ in order to embrace the new. So practice forgiving yourself and others who've done you wrong this week. Here are some words for your pain ~ if you need help releasing.
- You can also try this mantra: I CAN RELEASE THE PAST. THE FUTURE HOLDS BETTER FOR ME.
Instant Inspiration Quote Picked Just For You
A Message From Ray (My Spirit Guides)
We are most appreciative to be here with you at this time.
We enjoy when you link with things that uplift and inspire you.
It's wonderful to see you in your natural state of being. We always encourage it, but we don't down you if you aren't in that state of joy all the time. It's okay. It's not necessary to be there all the time, but it is necessary to try and see the best in yourself. Even when the outer world isn't reflecting everything that you've imagined.
Your total beingness does not diminish when you can't get in the flow. Your total beingness is still there. You just get off track a bit. In other words, don't worry so much about the times when you aren't in joy or can't find your flow. It's still there. When you're ready, you'll tap back into it.
Being present is a great place to start.
All that being present means is that you are responding to what is happening now. You aren't going through your memory bank pulling up similar situations and responding to life based on patterns that you've picked up. When you're in the present moment, you're saying yes or no based on how you presently feel. Not from some bad vibes that you may have picked up from the past or because of some tape that's running through your mind.
In the present moment, you're not wondering what someone else will say about your decision. You are feeling your way through what's being presented to you and then acting accordingly.
It's a great thing to experience.
There's no greater experience than being one with how your spirit responds to and views life.
That's what you're here for. To live in harmony with your SOUL. To move, and flow, and forgive, and seek joy, and revel in wonderful moments, and align with your highest good. That's the play of this life. That's the beauty of it. If you can understand that in every moment you can align with how your Soul is seeing a situation, you are then free. Nothing is held onto because you realize that in every moment there is a chance for something new and different and exciting.
- One moment your down, the next moment you tune into your Soul, and you're off to something new.
- One moment someone hurts you, the next moment you tune into your Soul, and you align with one of the kindest people on earth.
- One moment you lose your job, the next moment you start aligning with your own business.
That's the way it was meant to work.
Don't imprison yourself by thinking that you have to hold onto anything. You can let it go. There's more in store for you. We just want to point you in the direction of it. We just want to fill your inner well with the ideas of how it works and then watch you align over and over again. It's our joy and we are so appreciative to share any insight and any knowledge with you that we can.
We see your potential always and we encourage you to always feel that same way about yourself.
Blessings To You - Dear One!
Did You Enjoy This Wellness Guide?
If so, be sure to hit the heart below, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest wellness guides + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.