Wellness Guide For May 1st - May 7th
Welcome To Your Weekly Wellness Guide.
Each week I'll be offering you 3 words to let guide you for the week, an instant inspiration quote (picked just for you), and a channeled message from my spirit guides Ray. The Wellness Guide is a tool that will help you keep your energy pointed in the right direction. For this week's Wellness Guide you're encouraged to let the energies of Relief, Forgiveness, & Renewal guide you. Enjoy your week!
Here's Your Wellness Guide For May 1st To May 7th
3 Words To Let Guide You For The Week
- Have you been asking for something to get better or been praying for some relief on an issue that's close to your heart? If so, this week is the week that you'll start to see the evidence of that relief. Be sure to remain open to relief showing up in many different ways.
- If someone offers you help ~ accept it. If someone comes to lighten your load or to show you how to do things in an easier way ~ allow it. If someone offers to help you out financially ~ embrace it. Those experiences that offer you relief this week, are answers to your prayers. When that space is freed up, there's no telling what beautiful new parts of you will emerge.
- Make sure that you remain open to help, easier ways of doing things, and be sure to let go of anything that is causing too much strain or hardship in your life. You don't have to take the hard way around things. Let go of the excess baggage, judgement, or processes that are holding you back. You'll feel major relief if you allow things to be easier for you.
- This is something to work on this week. Forgive yourself for not reaching those goals that you have in mind or for saying something that you shouldn't have said. Life is fluid and things can change. Stop beating up on yourself for not getting life "perfect".
- Forgive yourself this week for all that you "think" you've done wrong or for the things that you feel have been done wrong to you.
- Forgiveness, does not mean that you have to put up with the person or their behavior, it just means that you are freeing up the mental space that they have taken up & clearing the blocks caused by harboring the thoughts of their wrongdoing. Set yourself free and forgive yourself and everyone else who you feel has done you wrong. Give yourself a clean slate and a fresh start.
- You've done alot of work to clear and renew your thoughts. That's fantastic.
- Don't be surprised when you start to see your outside world change as a reflection of all the work that you've done internally. Be sure to give yourself credit for the work that you're still doing as well.
- Every time you redirect a negative thought ~ give yourself credit. Every time you find yourself being a little bit easier on yourself or others ~ give yourself credit. Every time you move through your fear and follow your heart ~ give yourself credit. You are going through a process of renewal. Be sure to continue to nourish your new thoughts and new sense of direction.
Instant Inspiration Quote Picked Just For You
A Message From Ray (My Spirit Guides)
We are most appreciative to be with you at this time.
We want you to know that things can be easier. It's not Life holding things back from you or stopping things from manifesting.
Sometimes, you just may not trust that there are easier ways for you to align with your dreams or with what you need for your life.
We love to see you work through that and experience the truth however. We can't teach you with words. It's you who eases up, allows different steps, and then aligns with new experiences. It's all YOU.
We can point you in the direction of the ways that are easier. We can give you all we've got in your form of communication (through writing and speaking). We even hold our energy steady so that you can feel the truth of our presence, but it's ultimately up to you to adopt new ideas, to allow, and to trust that there is better for you.
We see you experience so much joy sometimes, but then you doubt that it can be continuous joy. You hold back in a way. We see it from so many people.
The piece that we are really trying to convey here, is that you can align with what's better for you, without apologizing for it or trying to justify your actions. You can.
You can always align with what's better for you ~ and don't apologize for feeling the joy when you do.
Your Soul always aligns (in thought & in energy) with the best possible outcome for you. We think what slows you down sometimes is that you don't believe that your Soul wants for you, exactly what you want for yourself.
You feel some kind of opposition as you work towards your goals and you think that it's your Soul, or the Universe, or the God energy. It's not. Your Soul wants you to thrive & feel fulfilled. The blocks that you feel are within your own thoughts, and within your own judgements, and within the negative truths that you've accepted about yourself, and within the limits that you have placed on yourself.
If you can really hear that, you can begin to shift in faster and bigger ways, and let us be clear, we don't say shift as if there's something wrong with you.
We are not implying that you are a better human being for elevating your thoughts. That is not our message at all, but what we do want you to realize is that the mind creates blocks where there don't need to be any.
If you can realize that and move through them with different thoughts, you then align with your Soul and it fuels your connection. You feel lighter, you feel more empowered, you feel more aligned. You're no longer pushing against your natural flow. Pushing against your natural flow with negative thoughts, judgements, and holding onto things too long, is what slows you down.
Adjust that, as often as possible.
You are already ~ all that you want to become.
You just believe that you have to go and get it from "out there". You don't. It's all already in you. Aligning with your Soul is how you experience that fullness of your being.
Blessings To You - Dear One!
Did You Enjoy This Wellness Guide?
If so, be sure to hit the heart below, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest wellness guides + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.
Photo Sources: Unsplash.com | Konstantin Dyadyun & Autumn Goodman