Wellness Guide For April 3rd - April 9th
Welcome To Your Weekly Wellness Guide.
Each week I'll be offering you 3 words to let guide you for the week, an instant inspiration quote (picked just for you), and a channeled message from my spirit guides Ray. The Wellness Guide is a tool that will help you keep your energy pointed in the right direction. For this week's Wellness Guide you're encouraged to let the energies of Alignment, Meditation, and Solutions guide you. Enjoy your week!
Here's Your Wellness Guide For April 3rd To April 9th
3 Words To Let Guide You For The Week
- For this week, let alignment guide you. Alignment is seeing the world through the eyes of your higher-self. It's giving yourself and others the benefit of the doubt, noticing the beauty in things, focusing on the solutions, and walking as if things are rigged in your favor. Alignment is always always always seeing the best in yourself and letting your true nature shine. Let me be clear, alignment doesn't mean having to always be in this electrical crazy happy state. You can be relaxed and be aligned. You can be in the middle of a creative project and be aligned. You can be at peace and that is alignment too.
- Translate the word alignment into undisturbed & nonresistant, because you know things are working out for you. As creative impulses spring up, align your thoughts with your most positive vision for your project. When things happen that aren't so fun, try to switch it around and make the best of the situation. Laugh at yourself, follow your bliss, and do anything that you can to align with the best of yourself this week. Here's a 30-page 2017 Daily Alignment Guide with some practices that can help you align (easier) as well.
- For this week, meditation is another key to (easier) alignment. Spend at least 15 minutes a day (twice a day) meditating. You don't have to use any guided meditation albums or music (unless that's easier for you). The purpose of these meditation sessions are for you to just breathe, pay attention to YOUR breath, and feel your life force. That's it. It's just you, getting familiar with the undisturbed you. It's just you feeling at peace with yourself. Visit that place and remember its energy pattern. That way, once you get more familiar with that "place of peace" inside of you, you'll be able to tune into that space (at anytime).
- Each guide word is meant to work together. You're asked to focus on alignment and meditation this week because they help you receive your answers quicker. The answer cannot be found while you're swamped by the problem. It only comes when you relax and allow a different way. So for this week, if any problems arise or if you've been looking for a solution to something, know that your solution/answer is there, you just have to relax and allow it to come to the surface. You will get new ideas and inspiration to make your life work easier this week, and the alignment & meditation will assist you with allowing the new ideas and inspiration to come.
Instant Inspiration Quote Picked Just For You
A Message From Ray (My Spirit Guides)
We are most appreciative to be here with you at this time. Yes we are!
We want you to begin to make your well-being a priority (if you aren't doing so already).
It's so important that you think highly of yourself, that you nurture your sense of self-worth, that you feed your mind, body, & spirit that which can help it grow in a favorable direction.
We want you to begin to filter your thoughts and filter what you believe is true about yourself and your reality. Don't just accept all the thoughts that you think.
- Are they aligned with the vision that you have for yourself?
- Are they adding to your sense of self-worth?
- Are they helping you grow in your aspired direction?
If they are not, discard them, and find something else that matches.
We know, we make it sound so simple.
But you really do have the authority to decide what you accept as truth.
We want you to begin to exercise your right to choose what feels better. We know so many of you think that you just have to accept anything that comes your way. Where did you get that idea? If something does not feel right to you, be it thoughts you're having, or comments that seem negative, or beliefs that feel off or misaligned, you can change them. You don't have to accept everything that you think as TRUTH.
Filter, sift, sort, and clear out those things that are not aligned with your vision.
Would you allow someone to keep filling your cup with poison and actually drink it over and over again? Of course you wouldn't. But yet, you feed yourself garbage thoughts (negative ideas about yourself), and accept them as the truth or you hear someone else spew negativity at you and you accept it as truth. You wouldn't sit there and drink poison all day. So why would you sit there and allow negative ideas to breed in your mind?
It's poison to your sense of well-being and to your growth.
So we want you to begin to change your thoughts, honor your calling, move in the direction of your highest good, and align with your best self. That is what we would like you to begin to focus on. That is the work. Aligning with the best in yourself. Treating yourself with respect. Honoring your ideas and your unique path. That is the direction that will benefit you most.
Don't just think that you have to sit there and suffer through things. You don't.
What you do need to do however, is you need to make your vision and your well-being top priority. Align with your highest vision, keep your thoughts steady, believe it's possible, and make it easy for the path to show itself to you.
Blessings To You - Dear One!
Did You Enjoy This Wellness Guide?
If so, be sure to hit the heart below, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest wellness guides + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.