Wellness Guide For April 24th - April 30th
Welcome To Your Weekly Wellness Guide.
Each week I'll be offering you 3 words to let guide you for the week, an instant inspiration quote (picked just for you), and a channeled message from my spirit guides Ray. The Wellness Guide is a tool that will help you keep your energy pointed in the right direction. For this week's Wellness Guide you're encouraged to let the energies of Abundance, Thriving, and Strength guide you. Enjoy your week!
Here's Your Wellness Guide For April 24th To April 30th
3 Words To Let Guide You For The Week
- "Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into." ~Dr. Wayne Dyer Quote
- For this week, that's where you're encouraged to focus (on all things abundant). If you stop for just a moment and look around you, there really is no lack whatsoever. Start to notice all the things around you that are abundant in nature. The trees, the blades of grass, and the flowers (if it's Springtime where you are).
- You can also think of abundance as a feeling state. Tune into that feeling state this week. Start to notice when you have an abundance of ideas. Start to notice if someone compliments you or offers you something nice ~ that's equivalent to abundance. Start to notice when you're at peace ~ that's equivalent to the feeling of abundance too! Abundance is not just about money. If we think about it in that way only, we limit its flow. Abundance is also those feeling states that make you feel fulfilled. Tune into that this week & watch Life deliver more and more of those experiences to you.
- This is something that we hold back alot. How often does something go well, and then you immediately cut off that good feeling with negative thoughts? You may say things like, "it's too good to be true or there's no way that it can continue to be this good". For this week, let that go. Thrive this week and don't apologize for it.
- When you're happy ~ milk your happiness. When you feeling generous ~ don't hold back ~ go ahead and give without expectations. When you experience something that's pleasurable, don't add negative thoughts to the equation. Experience it fully. Soak it up and embrace all of the joys of life. There are plenty more to come. Practice receiving good and feeling good (without shame), and tap into that natural thriving pattern effortlessly.
- You're stronger than you think you are. For this week, you're encouraged to remain centered in that strength. You've done alot of work to adjust and start allowing more good into your life. Be sure to ground yourself in that energy.
- Don't be so easily swayed by naysayers, or doubters, or your temporary negative thoughts. Stand in your worthiness and know that you are capable of achieving anything. You also have a resilient spirit that is unstoppable. Tune into that this week and admire just how far you've come.
Instant Inspiration Quote Picked Just For You
A Message From Ray (My Spirit Guides)
We are most appreciative to be here with you at this time.
We love the moments when we can connect with you in this way. Those times when you're at peace and when you're moving in the direction of your highest good.
We love to see you do things for yourself that help you feel fulfilled, aligned, inspired, and that keep you moving towards joy.
The one thing that we want to remind you of, is that you don't have to try hard to align. You don't have to try hard to find joy. You don't have to try so hard to follow your bliss.
It's always there.
Sometimes however, you think you have to find it. It's not that you have to find joy or bliss or love. It's that it's already there and you just have to stop doing the things that block it. Talking down to yourself blocks it. Doubting yourself blocks it. Not accepting help blocks it.
When you do those things, you separate yourself from the feelings of joy, love, bliss, thriving, power, etc.
It's really not difficult to realign though.
It's not difficult to thrive, and it's not difficult to receive. Sometimes it's human nature to block those very natural things though. So for this week, just practice letting go and letting yourself be the full thriving, beautiful being that you are.
Don't add all of that other stuff to the equation. When you start adding in other people's opinions, negative thoughts, or thinking about things that could go wrong, you slow down positive momentum.
So practice it. Thrive and allow. Thrive and allow. Thrive and embrace. Thrive and expect more.
It's a pattern. You may even feel the pattern as you read the words. You can tap into it and don't worry too much about the other stuff. Find your rhythm with thriving this week.
Once you get it, you'll always have the pattern stored in you, and that makes it easy to tune back into it an anytime.
Blessings To You - Dear One!
Did You Enjoy This Wellness Guide?
If so, be sure to hit the heart below, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest wellness guides + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.